Myer’s cocktail, popularly known as an energy serum, is a complementary therapy preferred by those who want to improve their general health functions for almost half a century. Myer’s cocktail (energy cocktail) administered intravenously is a vitamin therapy used in the treatment of conditions such as chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia (soft tissue rheumatism), depression, angina, muscle spasm, acute asthma attacks and migraine. It contains magnesium, calcium, vitamin B complex (B5, B6 and B12), vitamin C and various minerals that the body needs.It provides a targeted, effective treatment for individuals who seek support for their medical treatments, work at an intense and stressful pace, or cannot fully benefit from the vitamin supplement they take. In Myer’s cocktail, which is prepared in accordance with the needs of the person, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants are given directly to the body through the veins. The vitamins and minerals in Myer’s cocktail play a very important role in the healthy functioning of nerves and muscles, converting food into energy, and maintaining metabolism and cell structure.
How is it applied?
- 100 ml of 500 cc isotonic serum is poured.
- The 100 cc vial is added to the serum.
- Infusion is started slowly over a 60-minute period.
- The application procedure is in the form of 5 doses once a week.
Considerations for the application;
- It is recommended to apply at least half an hour after ozone or glutathione applications.
- It is not recommended to consume products containing caffeine after the Myer’s cocktail.
- The procedure is not recommended for patients with a diagnosis of renal failure.